- New Borders Rail Link and Dalkeith Bypass providing even better access to Edinburgh and Shawfair Park
- Bus link between the Park & Ride at Shawfair Park and the Shawfair stop of the Borders Rail Line
- Direct access to Edinburgh City Bypass, City Centre and A1
- Edinburgh Airport 20 minutes by car
- Unique environment with a keen, aspiring labour force
- Proposed amenities include hotel, retail, leisure and health facilities
- Respectful of the environment and heritage of the area
- Attractively designed bespoke office accommodation suitable as a company Headquarters or small business unit
- Sheriffhall Park and Ride
- Marston’s Family Pub Restaurant ‘The Old Colliery
The Business Park benefits from the employment advantages of both Mid and East Lothian which provides a very strong, highly educated labour pool within its catchment areas and is easily accessed from Edinburgh City Centre.
The Park, which provides a high quality mix of uses, can provide offices from HQ style pavilions to smaller office buildings and suites to suit the differing requirements of the marketplace. In addition, occupiers can either lease or buy the space they require. The Park will provide all the facilities that office occupiers require on a quality business park, including amenities such as crèche, leisure and fitness, hotel, restaurant and convenience retail facilities.
The entire Park has been masterplanned and designed to create an attractive and sustainable working environment. It will meet the property needs of both local and inward investing organisations who appreciate the advantages of the location and the quality of the Park’s environment.
Shawfair Park forms part of the much larger Shawfair “South East Wedge” development which, when completed, will create a new town with all the added facilities that such a development provides.